Offer Code (If any)
Terms and Conditions:
- These IIP Courses are two way interactive online theory modules based, meant for aspiring photographers/artists to have a sound knowledge on the basics theory of photography to specialise in various photography genres.
- Various course structures are designed from basics/foundation, advance and specialisation and have clear cut outcomes. It is understood that aspiring photographers have understood the outcome of the selected course.
- It is mandatory to complete the assignments, projects or other course requirements to achieve the best outcome.
- Indian Institute of Photography.com (IIP) will be responsible towards practical assignments that a student submits, in the scope of acquiring critiques from professional photographers.
- IIP faculty is a network of Indian and International photographers who will act strictly in the role of a mentor, viz clarification of doubts, photography related tips and advice etc subject to their convenience.
- Earn While You Learn, workshops, expeditions and Internships are all add-ons to the course and not a part of the basic course. IIP will strive to provide them as frequently as possible, to the advantage of the students. This should not, however, be seen as integral parts of the course.
- The laws in effect in the State of Delhi shall govern this Agreement and any dispute or claim based on the Content of the Site. You agree that you shall only bring any action or proceeding related to this Agreement in the courts of the State of Delhi.
- Incase of any dispute both the parties shall go to a mutually agreed arbitrator in order to resolve the issue.
- These IIP online programs come under vocational courses and hence require no affiliations from any public or private institutions. It offers Vocational Certificate Courses.
- All payments/fees are non-refundable.
- The certificate awarded to the student will be issued by IIP Academy which is a brand/institution run by IIP Foundation approved u/s of IT act of 1961; duly approved under 80G, 12AA, FCRA and NIESBUD etc.
I have read the Tuition Protection Agreement and the Disclosure Agreement.